Below is a list of our paying Vendors and the DISCOUNTS they offer MDMDA Members:
Severn Bank is a community bank serving the medical cannabis industry in Maryland. We offer banking services to meet the needs of the industry and allow for smooth operations. We maintain a structured program that ensures compliance with all rules and regulations. Our premier offering is our exceptional personal service. We have a team dedicated to helping with your financial needs. You will always be able to deal directly with a person.
Marathon Technology Solutions is a Premier Network Infrastructure and Security Integrator that has been serving the Mid-Atlantic market for over a decade. With our experienced staff and access to an exclusive Line of Products, Marathon consistently provides our clients with superior installation and service. Our team is dedicated to deliver unwavering satisfaction and quality assurance. Marathon’s ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget has earned a reputation as a leader in the technology market & industry.
MDMDA Members will receive a Cyber Security package on all MTS installed Windows devices free of charge for (1) year.
Premiere cannabis software designed and used by industry experts. User tested, industry adored, and growing more every day. Our software suite provides a robust solution for cannabis cultivators, distributors, dispensaries, and delivery services. BLAZE® provides the data, insights, and tools you need to scale your cannabis operation while staying profitable.
Weedmaps, through its B2C website and mobile apps, provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with retail and brand customers. WM Business offers cloud-based SaaS tools including WM Orders, WM Store, WM Retail, WM Ads and WM Exchange, in order to provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers and support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry.
Green Team Transport (GTT) is a B2B secure transport service provider for the Cannabis industry in Maryland. Our professional and reliable services are ready for your distribution needs. GTT is experienced in perishable distribution in the state of Maryland, and we can easily predict traffic peak times and adapt to better alternative routes. Allow us to assist you with your transport needs in high value assets and temperature sensitive products in a highly regulated market. Our licensed, insured, and bonded operation is registered and approved by the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission . Our registered transport agents are certified in METRC and use approved secure transport vehicles. We can integrate into your standard operating procedures and help optimize distribution, replacing that possible need for internal distribution labor and resources.
MDMDA Members will receive 7% discount off new trial run.
Goodell DeVries is a law firm serving Maryland’s medical cannabis industry. We represent locally owned and Maryland-based licensees and ancillary businesses. We advise our cannabis clients on matters ranging from regulatory compliance and employment law to contract formation and commercial disputes.
MDMDA Members will receive a one hour complimentary legal consultation (contingent upon successful conflict of interest review).
Glessner Technologies serves MD, PA, WV, and the DC area, providing Security, Telecom, and IT solutions to more than 10,000 customers. Glessner has extensive experience with medical marijuana facilities and has performed and passed all of our MMCC inspections the first time.
MDMDA Members receive a free on-site and plan review assessment and a Glessner Technician will be on site during your MMCC inspection to demonstrate all system functions for the inspector.
Cannabis Operations Software PROTEUS 420, the essential Enterprise Resource Platform, is the TRUSTED choice of the Cannapreneur and Cannabusiness owner. Since 2008, our system launched into the Cannabis industry for every phase of the Seed-to-Sale operations. The only ERP for Legitimacy, Support and Growth including:
We offer a combination of technology, compliance expertise and managed compliance services including SOP/training development and audit services of your organization. We service many clients in Maryland and have a local compliance team member based in Maryland area with over 15 years of healthcare compliance experience.
MDMDA members receive an SOP review of up to 3 of your SOP's and provide you feedback on what you have and create a new template for your business or if you are missing an SOP from your business tell us what it is and we will create one for you.
Cannabis operators like other retailers are looking for ways to grow revenue. Without measuring efficiency, how can your business reach the revenue goals you set out for it? From talking to small business owners, finding the source of discrepancies drives up operating costs and lowers efficiency. We started Ovalz to create tools that close the revenue gap between big and small businesses by matching and auditing inventory in a few clicks.
USTASC is the premium security provider in the Maryland retail cannabis community. USTASC provides armed & unarmed security personnel with the soft (polo) or hard look (uniform) image for dispensaries, grows, and processors. All USTASC security personnel are licensed by the Maryland State Police and MMCC. Fully licensed and insured, USTASC also has extensive experience in security consulting for new and existing locations. Having worked with MMCC investigators and the Maryland retail cannabis community for years at multiple locations, USTASC is the leading expert in security operations. Trusted by Shore United Bank and Bulldog Financial. Rated A+ on BBB.
5% off for all new MDMDA Members
For Sales, contact:
Evan Avnet at email@example.com or call 888-813-4434
Sunmed is a third generation greenhouse grower cultivating the safest medical cannabis utilizing "Dutch" style greenhouse technologies that have been proven and used throughout the world. At the heart of their growing techniques are sustainable biological practices to control insects and disease naturally without the need for applying fungicides or pesticides.
Alias Cann is a B2B on demand, professional sales agency exclusive to the cannabis business that sells for you, as you. We grow your business by taking leads from qualify to close, handling inbound sales calls, and being your customer service or fulfillment resource while protecting and promoting your brand identity.
MDMDA Members will receive 20% off first month of any sales package.
Canna Business Solutions - Accounting, Consulting, Taxation and Valuation
Comprehensive range of services including accounting (bookkeeping and outsourced controller), business consulting, compliance support, valuation, tax planning and preparation.
MDMDA Members get a complimentary 2 hour organizational assessment for MDMDA members. Discussion includes but not limited to entity formation, tax strategies (including 280E), and accounting policies and procedures.
SC&H Group is a nationally recognized management consulting, audit, and tax firm serving clients from rapidly growing startups to Fortune 500 companies with global brands. As the trusted advisor to emerging businesses for over 25 years, SC&H Group is dedicated to supporting the medical cannabis industry. Our expertise enables us to provide advice to medical cannabis companies to ensure that the appropriate and robust business processes, controls, and systems are in place early.
MDMDA Members will receive a complimentary initial consultation to discuss tax and other business matters.
Bláz is a full-stack design studio. We specialize in digital development, product management, identity design, and media creation. We believe in empowering people to do well and to do good - with accessible technology, science, and art.
Vendor Membership is $1,995 and includes the following:
• WEBSITE – Your logo, company information about you and contact information be displayed on our the vendor section of our website (www.mdmda.org/vendors). We will also include any discounts or special offers that you make exclusively available to our members.
• OPEN INVITATION – Vendor members will be invited to all public and members-only meetings of the associations to give you face time meet with our membership. We will have quarterly meetings in different locations all over the state so that our members can get to know each other. We will make sure to recognize you at our meetings.
• NEWSLETTER MARKETING CAMPAIGN: When you join, we will express our thanks by featuring your company in one of our newsletters with a write up of the services that you offer. It will be send as a marketing campaign with no other vendor members listed in that campaign. The mailing list includes not only our members, every dispensary license holder in Maryland but also hundreds of others who signed up to our newsletter.
• NEWSLETTER – Your logo will also be sent in another newsletters that we send out to our mailing list. This newsletter may include other vendor members in the same email.
• OPEN ACCESS AND STRONG MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT - Vendor members will be given access to our member-only events. We will share the sales contact information of your company and will urge our members to give you an opportunity to do business with you.
• ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP AND SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES – We will have multiple meetings and events throughout the year and will offer you opportunities to sponsor exclusive MDMDA events with speaking opportunities. If you choose to sponsor an event, we will invite you to work closely with our event team in the planning and coordination of it and you be given an opportunity to speak to our membership on any topic you choose.
• PUBLICITY – We are proud of our partners! We want you to tell the world about your kind support. As such, we will share a logo and signature with you that are you welcome to include on your email correspondence - “Proud Sponsors of the MDMDA.”